>What is a Medical Alert Bracelet?Typically worn as a bracelet or a necklace, the medical alert identification tag provides individuals with imperative medical information about the wearer. The purpose of the tag is to inform others of an individual’s unique medical conditions and needs especially in instances when that person might be unable to provide the information themselves.
Often made of stainless steel or Titanium,
Many lives have been saved by the information indicated on their medical alert bracelet, providing first-responders all the necessary details they need in order to provide incapacitated individuals appropriate medical care in dire situations.
>Who needs to wear a medical ID?
In many ways, anyone can benefit from the use of a Medical Alert Bracelet. Even individuals without any known or diagnosed medical conditions can reap the advantages of these nifty tags by simply indicating that they have no pertinent medical conditions. In emergency cases – especially those when the patient might not be able to communicate – any information is helpful information for those trying to decode the reason for the emergency.
While medical alert bracelets have a wide application, individuals suffering from these conditions most commonly use these tags:
• Adrenal insufficiency
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Cerebrovascular accident
• Implantable medical devices (pacemakers and the like)
• Memory disorders
• Seizure disorders
>Do You Need a Medical Alert Tag?
You never know when an accident might happen, and medical alert tags can help the professional responding to your case provide you accurate, appropriate medical care that suits your condition.
Having any pertinent medical information available at the ready can help save your life, and keep you from the dangers of mortality especially in urgent moments when you might not be able to communicate for yourself.
>Are your Medical id Jewelry waterproof and can I wear swimming?
Most of our medical id jewelry are waterproof,
However, In order to be more likely to serve more customers, our product material is varied,
If you need waterproof: please choose medical id jewelry made of stainless steel or titanium
Any style that contains silver or leather is not recommended to be worn in the shower or swimming
>Why medical id jewelry so important?
Lack of exercise, environmental pollution, work stress and biological genetic so that modern people have produced many chronic diseases! Sudden onset, if not get timely treatment, may endanger life.
Over 60 million Americans have a medical condition,Ambulance take patients to the ER over 16 million times each year.80% of which is caused by chronic diseases.
which should be immediately known by first responders in the event of an emergency. EMT and first responders are trained to look for a medical alert. Medical identification alerts first responders to your vital medical information as well as your name and emergency contact information. With proper medical identification, a first responder may be made aware of your condition, providing the information that may assist them in treating you properly.
>What useful information should I engrave?
Accurate and clear personal information can help the ambulance staff to quickly understand your situation,
Your medical alert ID bracelet should be engraved with your most important medical conditions and medications. Keep it simple, organized yet effective in case of an emergency and you are unable to speak for yourself, you will need your ID to speak for you.
We recommend you engrave:
Emergency Contact Number
● Engraved information may save your life. This information should include only what would be critically necessary for a health care provider. We recommend consulting with your physician before submitting engraving information.
● Information will be capitalized and engraved exactly as you send it. Please make sure information is understandable and spelling is correct as the information may not be changed once submitted online.
● If additional information to be engraved is required, you may wish to consider medical ID wallet card. It is recommended to engrave SEE WALLET CARD on your ID jewelry.
● Keep it short and concise to avoid overcrowding. The less text you have, the larger we can make the font. Use abbreviations if possible and appropriate
● When listing Medications, please be specific and use the words "ON" or "USING" so that it does not get mixed up with any allergies or other medical conditions.
● When listing Allergies, please be specific and say "Penicillin Allergy" or "Allergies: Peanuts, Sulfa, Penicillin" Also list them after any kind of other medical information so it does not get confusing. For examples: Allergies: Peanuts, Sulfa, Asthma, On Coumadin. Instead do: Asthma, On Coumadin, Allergies: Peanuts, Sulfa
● If a home phone number is engraved, it is recommended to leave additional emergency phone numbers on your voice mail (Cell#, Doctors#, Work#, etc., No need to use Parenthesis in area codes.). Voice Mail Example: Nobody is available to take your call right now. If this is an emergency, please call....
● If a doctor’s phone # is engraved, make sure your name is also engraved on the ID jewelry.
● If diabetes is your medical condition, make sure you include which type of diabetes. Example 1: "Type 1 Diabetes, Diabetes-Insulin, or Diabetes-Ins". Example 2: "Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetes-Oral"
● If you have a terminal illness and wish to not be resuscitated, please include in engraving. Example: "Terminal Illness, Please Do Not Resuscitate"
● If you have a living will, please include in engraving. Example: "Living Will Please Contact..."
The caduceus symbol on the front of al medical id jewelry is a symbol to alert medical personnel that the person wearing the ID has a medical condition they need to be aware of. They will not know your medical condition unless it is engraved on your ID piece. If you choose not to have us engrave your ID jewelry, it is recommended you have it engraved by your local jeweler before wearing.
>Can I modify or add engraving info?
If your order has been executed engraving, that is unlikely to change.So, we have repeatedly remind customers, you need to double review of engraving information you provide, every word must be carefully checked.
Size & custom
>How to choose the correct size?
To determine your size, snugly wrap a tape measure around your wrist. Note the measurement, then add half an inch
For example: If your wrist measures 7 inches around, you’ll need to order a 7.5 inch bracelet.
Most of our metal chains are customizable in half inch increments. Sizes range from 5 to 10 inches. Stretch bands, sports bands, watches, and beaded bracelets come in set sizes. You may view their available sizes under the item’s “product specifications”.
You can select the size of your product once it is added to your cart
>Can I adjust the size by myself?
If you like yourself, entirely possible, just need a few simple tools, you can do it,
Youtube also has a lot of video presentations
Here to introduce one Check
>What methods of payment do you accept?
Currently, Paypal is the only payment method we use.
Shipping & Tracking
>What methods of shipping do you offer?
When Will I Get My Order?
Depending on when we receive your order and which shipping method you choose will help to give you a better estimate of when you'll receive your order.
Engraved Orders - -We ship engraved orders within 3 business days (M-F). So if you order on a Monday, it will be engraved and shipped by Thursday that same week. If the order is received on a Friday, it will be engraved and shipped by Wednesday the following week.
Non-Engraved Orders Ship the next business day (M-F).
Shipping Options If you're in a hurry be sure to select the right expedited shipping option for you.
The actual delivery date depends on the shipping method you select during checkout. See options below:
>UNITED STATES (USPS)
|USPS FIRST-CLASS (5-8days)
|1-3 days (estimate)
|USPS FIRST-CLASS (5-8days),Order the amount exceeds 35 USD
>CANADA (Canada Post)
taxes & duties included
|10-15 days (estimate)
>UNITED KINGDOM (YODEL )
taxes & duties included
|3-7 days (estimate)
> EUROPE -DE,FR,IT,SP
taxes & duties included
10-15 days (estimate)
>Can I track my order?
When we send the order, you will receive an email with tracking information,
Click the tracking number in the email to track the logistics information of the entire order
Repairs & Warranty
All Linnalove Medical ID items (except engraved items) carry with them a 90-day money back satisfaction guarantee. We can't offer this guarantee on engraved items since we can't resell an engraved product, however we always try our best to work with customers to find a good solution to meet their needs Of course, any defect in the product or engraving reported within the first 90 days will be replaced at no charge on both engraved and non-engraved items.
Please follow these instructions.
Photographed Jewelry defects and breakage details photo and your order ID number together to send an email to us,we will be in accordance with your photo assessment is applicable to the warranty terms,
For compliance with the warranty terms,we will replace you for a new product for free, (if it is interchangeable ID, we may be just for you to replace the defective parts, such as: the id tags medical id symbol enamel off, we'll send you a new id Tags to you)
When you receive your order, please review the items carefully for any defects or errors. The warranty does not include:
- Repairs made by anyone other than our skilled jewelry team
- Scratching or dents that come from everyday use
- Lost/misplaced products
- Change after order in engraving information. Please double check all spelling and engraving upon submission. We are not responsible for any misspelling or information incorrectly submitted.
- If you do not measure your wrist and select the incorrect size.
>Did not find your answer?
Please contact us