Peanut and tree nut allergies are the most common cause of food allergy-related deaths in the USA and around the world
An allergic response to peanuts usually occurs within minutes after exposure. Peanut allergy signs and symptoms can include: Runny nose. Skin reactions, such as hives, redness or swelling. Itching or tingling in or around the mouth and throat.

In recent years, awareness about peanut allergy in children has risen, as has the number of peanut allergy cases reported. A 2017 study reported that peanut allergy in children had increased 21 percent since 2010, and that nearly 2.5 percent of U.S. children may have an allergy to peanuts.

To avoid the risk of anaphylactic shock, people with a peanut allergy should be very careful about what they eat. Peanuts and peanut products may be found in candies, cereals and baked goods such as cookies, cakes and pies. If you’re eating out, ask the restaurant staff about ingredients - for example, peanut butter may be an ingredient in a sauce or marinade. Be extra careful when eating Asian and Mexican food and other cuisines in which peanuts are commonly used. Even ice cream parlors may be a source for accidental exposures, since peanuts are a common topping.

In addition, wearing a Medical id bracelet with the engraving of "Peanut Allergy" will provide you with double protection. It will remind your friends and neighbors not to give your child food before them sure of the ingredients of the food to prevent triggering Allergies.

the Medical alert bracelet can also provide first-hand information for emergency personnel in an emergency, speed to determine allergens!